Money Back Guarantee gives the opportunity to the customer to appeal for reimbursement in the scenarios explained below.
In the case that the request cannot be placed in any of the categories, the Customer can notify the Support Team for discussion of the nature of the matter and the application will be processed.
WHEN ORDERS ARE CANCELLED
The following guidelines are to be considered when a Customer chooses to revoke the Order:
- 100% compensation is issued to the Customer if no Writer has been assigned before Order cancellation.
- When the Customer chooses to revoke the Order after a Writer has been assigned, the amount recompensated cannot exceed 70% to cater for the Company's and the Writers' efforts.
- If the Customer decides to cancel the Order after a Writer has been assigned and half the deadline has passed, he/she is entitled to a 50% compensation.
WHEN DELIVERY IS LATE
A Time Delivery Difference Compensation, which is calculated in every case separately, is entitled to the Customer depending on the initial deadline and the time of delay, in the case of delayed delivery of a product.
The amount compensated for long-term Orders (14 days and more) equals to 7%.
The Customer cannot be compensated for delay if:
- The Customer's actions were the reason for the delay. This entails a delay in payment, delay in the provision of necessary sources or information that is required to complete an Order.
- The delay was as a result of technical difficulties of the Customer’s internet provider, Browser or any system malfunctions.
- A deadline extension was allowed by the customer, which means he/she provided additional time to complete the Order voluntarily with no compensations.
CLAIMS OF POOR QUALITY
- An investigation will be led by the Quality Assurance Team in the case that the Customer is not happy with the product and requests compensation. Detailed feedback is required from the Customer indicating the mismatch of the Order instructions. The basis of resolution for the Customer's claim will be determined by the results of the investigation.
Important: Compensation will not exceed 70% in the case where a bad quality claim is filed, and the order was sent for Revision prior. This is so because revision is the action or process of reviewing, editing and amending a product. This means the paper is partially confirmed by the Customer once a request for Revision is filed.
- The paper that is created by the Company is for reference purposes only and is not ready for any submission. If the claim for compensation is due to a bad grade, such cases will be investigated according to the comments on the content, produced by the Writer.
- If the claim is that the paper is unoriginal, a credible plagiarism report is required (preferably “Turnitin.com”).
- The investigation will not be conducted if a bad quality claim is of contextual nature when the compensation is requested for Editing, proofreading or formatting Order. Input is not presupposed to the original context by editing, proofreading and formatting services.
CUSTOMER ORDER DETAILS AND PREFERENCES
A Writer may be selected by the Customer to work on the Order by indicating his/her ID number in the ‘Preferred Writer ID’ field on the Order form. In so doing, the Customer acknowledges that there is no 100% guarantee the specific Writer will be available to work on the Order. The Company reserves the right to assign the best available specialist in the Subject Area of the Order, if such a scenario occurs, matching Preferred Writer performance level. The cost of the Preferred Writer feature is nonrefundable and can only be funded back to the Customer’s Credit Balance.
Any Purchased Order Preferences are non-refundable as are inseparable from the initial product and service provided. The only exceptions are ‘Draft’, ‘1-page summary’ or ‘Originality report’ features, if they are not provided to the Customer in addition to the product.
No compensation will be done for a non-applied discount. The Customer is solely responsible for the tracking of the accuracy of all Order Details, inclusive of the "Discount" field. Consultation with the Support Team may be initiated by the Customer to find out about the availability of the discount.
In Order to submit a compensation request, the Customer must contact the Support Team within 6 months after the Order was completed.
The Billing Department representative requires up to 2-5 days to review the request, and provide the resolution to the Customer over the phone or by e-mail. In certain cases, the Customer's claim may be reviewed immediately or within a shorter time period.
To process the claims correctly, our representative partakes the rights to request any additional information required from the customer.
The Company will at once process any received refund confirmation of the Customer within five business day from the confirmation date. Please note, any Bank Transfer fees, peculiarities of transfer, and possible delays occurring due to Bank service issues will not be the responsibility of the Company.
Processing of the refund transaction may amount to $10 and more. In the case of a smaller transaction amount - it cannot be processed because it barely covers transaction fees both of Company and Clients’ bank. The amount will be given back to the Customer as a credit to their Credit Balance for usage in future payments on Orders.